|This awaits you:
|This does not await you:
* Making a crib
* Place mat
* Team work
* Highlighting and structuring
* Standing circle
* Why self-dependent learning?
* Change of teachers‘ performance.
* Skills and expertise of pupils.
* What to consider when doing team work?
* How to divide into groups?
* How to give marks for team work?
* Vier-ohriger Empfänger
* How to implement these methods at school?
Why should students and teachers profit from cooperative learning?
* Promotes students’ learning and academic achievement
* Increases students‘ retention
* Enhances students’ satisfaction with their learning experience
* Helps students develop skills in oral communication
* Develops students' social skills
* Promotes students‘ self-esteem
* Helps to promote positive race relations
* Reduces teachers’ responsibility
* Increases the possibility of individual coaching
* Reduces stundents’ requests
* Helps teachers to relax
* Increases organisation and moderation
* Reduces ex-cathedra teaching.